This is the farm where I grew up on Fox Hill Road, near Oldwick, NJ. The house has been renovated with a garage and new addition off the old living room.
The barn we built in 1967 looks mostly as it did then. The shed row on the left and the cupola are new.
This shows the new addition. Many of the trees we had are gone. The apple trees are mostly gone. One pine tree I planted in the early 1970's is over 50 feet high. And, the huge white pine trees on the other side of Fox Hill in front of the house are still there.
The small barn where I raised chickens and we kept our pony, Patty, is gone, but the 2-stall barn is still there.
Here is our favorite beagle, Hermionie, pampered puppy, on the couch.
Blacksburg Community Band at a concert this Fall. I'm playing 1st trombone.
1 comment:
i LOVE the picture of Minnie! So cute:-) Glad you had a good time with Casey too. It's so nice to see old friends, and to have old friends who last.
Post a Comment